Okay, I did the Morning Cup of Yoga this evening, succesfully avoided HFCS all day long, and even got the fixins for salad at work so I can eat something healthy while I'm there. I'm going back to the 'salads at work' rule for lunches, I think.

And every single brand of French dressing had HFCS as the first, second, or third ingredient, so I got Sun Dried Tomato Dressing from Kraft and it's actually quite tasty. I was shocked.

(And I read and wrote a bit on HD today, too. I feel all productive all of a sudden. I also made rangoons--not crab because I didn't have any crab meat, but cream cheese. So whatever you call those. Wonton wrappers are cool. I also made these little candies that were in a cookbook magazine I get--they are Hershey's kisses wrapped in wonton wrappers and fried, then dusted with powdered sugar. And I didn't burn down the kitchen while frying on the gas stove, either.)

Comments

Popular Posts