Office pics: (As close to being done as I'm going to get, I think!)


Nice clean craft desk, and everything is organized. The bookcase that was on top is now in my bedroom, waiting for books.


I have to find a place for that picture and get rid of my old printer. I posted it on freecycle, but so far no one has wanted it. The fabric is all put away, the yarn is sorted by color... nice!


More shots of the wall 'o fabric.


And the closet is accessible--there are no piles!


The red flowered fabric is my makeshift cover for my featherweight. But everything is nice and neat!


I have two and a half shelves to fill with books if I wish--I also have other spots around the office that are empty, so I'm not running out of room. I don't really have any room for more fabric, so I really should start making things for the craft shows this fall.


Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts