I made it to work, but 125 was closed again for another head-on collision in the same place as the last two times! That's not a bad curve/intersection/spot! I mean, I can understand this morning--it wasn't a pleasant drive to work at all, but still. The exact same stretch of road, three times? Weird.

I passed one rather large accident on 32, which made me even later for work, but I still got home early (I just took personal time for this morning.) Unfortunately, it was really overcast, so not good photo weather for auctions. I'm hoping better for tomorrow. I'm going to post more this weekend regardless of the sun; I really have to get going on the auctions.

And it looks like Dad and I are going to that auction tomorrow. Unless a miracle happens, I don't expect to come back with anything. So since I wear my two pairs of Smartwool socks every week, I had to do an emergency load of laundry tonight (that just means I won't have to do any laundry this weekend, so it all works out) so I will have nice warm socks, since the auction is probably outdoors and/or in a tent. Maybe it might be smart to buy (after Lent, of course) another pair or two of Smartwool socks, since I will say they work really well for keeping my feet warm and cozy.

At least I have good wool-lined snowboots. And a nice warm coat and hat.

I made cherry crisp with some granola that I didn't particularly care for, and it turned out well. I wouldn't necessarily put sunflower seeds in cherry crisp, but oh well. At the very least, I can eat it for breakfast with a dollop of yogurt on top. That should be a fairly balanced meal.

Comments

Popular Posts