Well, things are moving right along. I cleaned off my pink comfy chair and put it into place, and moved all the rest of the stuff on this part of the floor into a pile so it will be easier to go through. There's a huge basket full of stuff in this pile. I'm going to try my best to get the piles that are in my office at least mostly gone today. We'll see.

After the piles, I have both desks to clean off, books to place on the bookshelf above this desk, and then I have to make room in the closet for the clothes-for-fabric, which are still in my room. There's still fabric in my room, too, but that pile, at least, is getting smaller.

All the white fabric that was in the chest-of-drawers is now in a big container underneath my sewing table. It will work; there wasn't much underneath the sewing table anyway, so it shouldn't be too irritating to find white fabric. I couldn't fit everything in there, but the majority of it fit, including some of the white sheets-for-fabric I've been collecting. (For quilt backs on my non-existent quilts, you know!)

Anyway, I am moving right along.

The wind is something else today; the breeze in here gets a bit nippy at times. You should see my cup of tea steaming, and it's not even cold at the moment. But when the wind hits the west window at the right angle, the pile of pattern paper I have sitting on the trunk flutters. Airtight? Haha. At least the thermostat is downstairs, and thus a bit immune to the gale.

Comments

Popular Posts