I made my third batch of yogurt today, and I think my starter is maturing, because while the first batch was really sour, the second was not so sour, and the third smells pretty yummy. I've been drinking it a shot at a time (what else am I going to use my shot glasses for?) in the mornings and evenings, because live yogurt just has to be good for you. All that yummy bacteria. Mmmm. *grin*

I had been wondering why the bathroom door is closed some days when I get home from work--yesterday I found that the culprit was Misty, who likes to jump on top of doors and balance there, quite upsetting Miss Mabel. So when she jumps down, the door swings shut. Mystery solved. (Although I wish I knew why she likes to get so high up. When I do my floor-to-ceiling cat tree, she'll be the only one at the very top.)

I got a little further, but not much, on Transformation today. I had to prepare a submission and submit it, and do some edits when I got home, so that's what I did this evening. And now it's just about time for bed.

And a weird note--for the past three days, I've been getting a lot of hits from the 'Next Blog' feature at the top of the page here. And I mean about 15-20 hits a day, which is a lot for me, at least. ;) I don't know why. Weird.

Comments

Popular Posts