I have (as usual) a long list of stuff to do this weekend. However, I did manage to cross one thing off last night! And I am in progress with others.

Weekend list--

--Post stuff on etsy (Saturday) I'm thinking about posting supplies, actually. Did not do this on Saturday.
--Post auctions on ebay (Sunday)I'm actually taking some pictures today. Pictures taken! Cookbooks, rolling pins, more weaving books so far.
--Box up sold ebay items to mail on Monday or when payment arrives (Sunday)
--Clean in kitchen/laundry room In progress right now, still working @ 12pm, still working @ 7pm
--Clean in entry room/loom room
--Take out garbage! (Sunday)
--Do dishes All that is left are the dishes I bought at the auction; I'm about half done. There weren't as many chipped plates as I thought. I haven't started on the saucers/bowls yet. I've done dishes three times, so I'm declaring this crossed off.
--Laundry In progress, one load in the dryer, the next needs to be gathered. Next needs to go in, crossing this off.
--Put away clothes did this last night!
--Reply to Laura/Sandy's email
--Fix email on computer
--Write Whippoorwill wrote a bit last night, will write more today.
--Warp Emilia & Junior
--Weave on Lisbet (the yellow towels--finish them?)
--Clean up in bathroom
--Clean out fridge! (Sunday)
--Practice spinning (if I have time) I actually did this; spun more of the white yarn. I'm getting the hang of it now.
--Water plants!
--Bake bread, of course; how could I forget that? Today's bread is Oatmeal Sesame bread because it sounded interesting and because it should make my kitchen smell yummy. That's in the bread machine. I will also be making the usual loaf of Italian. (Sunday)

Added:

--Go to Pamida to get packing tape, since I'm out.


Now, granted, I doubt I will even get to some of the cleaning. Right now I am in the kitchen, which is fine. Anything left on this list will be moved to next week/weekend, etc., etc. and added to until I have the downstairs finished.

Comments

Popular Posts