It's still snowing!

I have a long list of stuff to do this weekend, and I'm going to do my best to put a large dent in it. Since some of the items involve warping looms, I'm going to do that; I got my last yarn order of the year* this week and it contains the yarn I intend to use for the felted handwoven bag/purse idea I had. So we'll see how that works out. There are so many pretty colors that my biggest question right now is what color to use for my inaugural attempt. We shall see.

I also have more cleaning to do here in the loom room, more yarn to ball, etc., etc. I will be busy.

And there's an auction tomorrow in Aberdeen that it looks like Dad and I will be going to; I'm not going for much other than to check out the violins, but we will have to bundle up, because it's going to be freezing inside that building. Heck, probably below freezing. (Which doesn't bode well for the violins, now that I come to think about it... argh.) But that's not going to take all day long and I'll have the rest of the day to do other things.

Hmm, French toast for breakfast sounds awfully good...






*with a credit card, that is, since I am not using them any longer (except for absolute DIRE emergencies)

Comments

Popular Posts