Picture-heavy post ahead! Be warned!

Some pictures I took yesterday:


Close-up of skeins of handspun yarn.
I am very pleased with how this turned out.


Skeins of yarn!
From the back: Thick-n-thin Romney,
unknown brown/gray that turned out great,
white Icelandic, black and brown mill ends.


Auburn mixed with browns for doll hair on my redwood spindle.


This is Shetland wool.
I've actually spun a lot more of this since I took the picture.
On my Buckeye Burl spindle.


Progress! I have a pound of this; This is my playing fiber.


Gracie's attempt to stay in the sunbeam.


This is a Turkish Flyer Charkha Wheel.
Yes, I bought something new.


A really full spindle.
(This is the brown/gray unknown wool from above.)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I can't wait to see that one yarn as doll hair!
Jennifer said…
Me neither! It's so pretty! And I have quite a bit of it, too. :)

Popular Posts