So on my list for today was cleaning out the flowerbed, however, with gusts of wind up to 29mph, that's a bit hard to do without littering the neighborhood with stalks of last year's flowers. So. No cleaning out the flowerbed for me.

I did, however, wash my sheets and quilts and I hung them out to dry. And I also finished four skeins of yarn (all different) that needed to be washed and dried, etc. I spun while listening to the Saturday NPR programs, and got quite a bit of the Shetland Wool I am spinning done. I also used my spinning wheel a bit; I'm getting the hang of it now. And I spun on my Great Wheel, too!

Now, I am writing for a little bit longer, and then I will go start my bread (I am making bread for tomorrow's brunch, along with bread for me.) And I have my laundry to put in the dryer (I could hang it out, I guess, but there's a chance of rain later on, and my quilts and sheets are still drying.)

Comments

Popular Posts