And, finit.

Out front:

69 tomato plants (And yes, that's a record. I checked. The year I had more I had additional ones in the little garden, which I won't have this year.)
Over 4 dozen peppers (If I don't have peppers to put up this year, it won't be for lack of trying!)
Bush squash (Bush pumpkin, bush butternut, yellow crookneck, zucchini)
Vining squash (Guatemalan Blue, Thelma Sanders Sweet Potato, Potimarron)
Cucumbers (just regular, and I planted white cucumbers seeds)
Pole beans (six varieties)
Lima beans (Christmas, of course)
Sunflowers, beets, zinnas, lettuce, okra, malabar spinach, sweet potatoes--
Two varieties of corn, and I think that's it.


Now it can rain (well, after I go help Mom and Dad with their garden this afternoon) and then next week? Mulching. In which I get really, really filthy.

Onward!

Comments

cyndy said…
Well done!

I've only 52 tomato plants this year..downsizing you know.

Hopefully there will be no dreaded blights this year--lost every one of my 70+ plants last year! I'm ready for sauce, the pantry shelves are empty!
Jennifer said…
That's my usual number, but my sister grew way too many!

I hope the blight stays away too, although I did get 10 gallons of tomato juice last year. Still have some left, too!

But I can't wait for the Very First Tomato!

Popular Posts