Kitchen update:

--Still working in the kitchen.
--Baked bread, made cookies, and actually cooked supper tonight!
--It will be nice when I get all the dishes done.
--Mabel's new blanket fits perfectly in front of the porcelain-topped cabinet! Now, here's to hoping she keeps the blanket in the kitchen!
--The entry room is a mess right now.
--I had swiss chard for supper, too!
--I'm planning to take down Mabel's crate and find a gate for the laundry room doorway. If I need to 'crate' Mabel, she can go in the laundry room. It seems silly to have an actual crate when the laundry room will do just fine.
--I think how I have things set up currently is workable. I have my bread cookbooks on the porcelain-topped cabinet (I have pictures I'll post eventually, I'm sure), my baking table is usable, and everything looks good as far as I can tell, working-in-the-kitchen-wise. We'll see if I have to change anything later on.
--I'm planning to keep working on this throughout the week.

Comments

Popular Posts