The Bethel Art & Music Festival was today, and despite the cold and wind (35+ mph gusts, ack!) I had a good time. I was within $7 of my goal for the day, so I'm very pleased.

I had intended to bring Agatha, one of my Great Wheels, but because of the wind, I decided against that and I brought my book Charkha instead. I'm really glad I did, because I got so many questions and curious looks! And a few sales, I'm sure, because people came over to see what I was doing! :)

My favorite potter was there, so I came home with one tiny bowl and two larger ones that will be used for support spindles.

I had a nice time even though I froze. Now I'm drinking hot tea and thinking about writing a bit before I head to bed. Detour's not quite finished yet. Current wordcount: 35,673.

Comments

Popular Posts