Tonight I will plant what tomatoes I have (I think nine of them), some cucumber and squash seeds that I didn't get started, and carrots... maybe some beets too. And more swiss chard.

I will mow some of the grass tomorrow/Thursday. Have to plug in the mower tonight.

Friday I am going to pick up the rest of everything plant-wise, and this weekend is planting weekend. There was a chance of rain Monday, but now it doesn't look like there is, so we'll see. After it rains, I will mulch, and then be DONE.

Five out of six spindles I posted on Etsy have sold (!!!) I will have an update this weekend as well, with probably six or seven more. And more Ebay auctions, too.

There is a vendor on Etsy (I have bought fiber from them before) who has a collection of flesh tone fiber for spinning or felting. I am really considering buying it to see if I could crochet miniature dolls like I crochet the bears. I like the idea that I can find flesh tones easily. I also like making the small dolls, but they are too fiddly to sew on my sewing machine, and I can't do the sewing-by-hand thing very well without major hand fatigue. So crocheting them might just work. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts