I have a long-ish list of stuff to do today, a maybe-auction tomorrow, it's pouring (still; I woke up to it this morning), and I'm starting to chain ply the two ounces of Corriedale I spun on my support spindle. It's ending up sock yarn thickness. That was what I was aiming for (although, for a scarf) so I am pleased. But I have so much of it that it's going to take me a while to ply.

I'm about 3/4ths of the way done with repairing Agatha's original wheel. The tricky part is clamped right now. I did two parts last night, and they seem to be holding well. If my repair works out and the wheel spins well, I will bring Agatha with me to the Bethel Art & Music Festival next Saturday, because I can fit this wheel in my car.

I'm also writing Detour, which is currently 29,410 words. I might actually finish it in the next week, maybe even the next couple of days. That would be nice, but we'll see. I'm not quite sure where this subplot is going right now.

But it's been a nice quiet morning so far as I sit here listening to the rain.

Comments

Popular Posts