Backyard is mown, yay! I will be plugging in the lawnmower to do the front yard tomorrow evening, provided it doesn't rain. If it does rain, then I won't be able to do the front lawn until Friday at the latest, and it's supposed to be 88 Friday. sigh.

Otherwise, there are ripe currants to pick! Both the white and the black. And you know what? The dead ripe black currants actually taste good! So I must have been eating the not-so-ripe ones and that's why they tasted like resinous cat pee. Yeah. ;)

Mulching doesn't look like it will resume until the weekend. Which is fine; I started it, and I'll finish it this weekend. Thankfully, my only plans are to stay home and work here.

(I am taking a week's vacation in July, mostly to clean and gather stuff up for a yard sale the end of that week. I have bunches of yard sale stuff. And Burlington is at the end of that week, so hopefully my house will be a lot less cluttered by then. Hopefully.)

Comments

Popular Posts