I drove Lisbet (my Harrisville 22" 4h/4t loom) to her new owner today--an exhausting trip to Franklin Indiana that wasn't bad, just long. I'm really stiff now. But I did get to go to the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival as well, and while I did not come home with an angora rabbit* (or any angora fiber), I did come home with some fiber--naturally dyed, even!, some handmade soap (including two shampoo bars), an osage orange crochet hook, a bone weaving shuttle, a bone lucet, and a little bone spiral decoration I'm planning to use as a spindle whorl.

Dad was nice enough to come with me. I hope he wasn't too bored. :)

And it wasn't that there wasn't fiber there--the place was filled with fiber. I'd wanted some angora, but I didn't really like the prices of what I saw. I would have bought more of the naturally dyed stuff, but I was trying not to spend too much money, so I only came away with three bumps. Not so bad.

But I'm really tired now, however. I won't be staying up too late tonight.




*Next year, I hope. And I saw the most lovely gray/black ones there. I want one of those.

Comments

Popular Posts