So while it was raining, I wound off yarn--I spun about 425 yards of yarn this week!!--and I finished writing How Lyenel met Jeril, which will be known as Darkfall (to go with Deadfall) from now on. So I have two short novels/novellas that go together. Yay!

There may be a third in between Darkfall and Deadfall, but I'm not sure.

I also did some dishes! Go productivity!

Now, I'm going to get off the computer, eat something for lunch, pick the currants, and probably not mulch, since it's sunny and hot now.

I have auctions to post on ebay, spindles to post on etsy, stuff to pack for Burlington, and more dishes to wash. The laundry's in the washer, I'm considering baking a loaf of bread today, and all but two of my wooden support spindles are now naked and need to be started again.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
That sounds like a lovely, productive day. :)
Jennifer said…
It was for the most part. Now all I have to do is make today semi-productive and I will feel better. :)

Popular Posts