This looks like the last day of the heat and humidity for a while; it's supposed to get up to 89 today and 83 tomorrow (and rain tomorrow, too, but decent for the rest of the week.)

I mowed the front of my front lawn. I didn't get to the rest, and I'm not going to get to the rest until later in the week when it's cooler. I'm just not very enthusiastic about mowing when it's upwards of 90 degrees outside with 80% humidity.

So today will be an inside day. That's fine, because I have plenty to do, including posting auctions. And maybe I'll actually get some of these spindles I've made up on etsy as well.

I have bread to bake, laundry to finish up, dishes to wash, etc., etc.

And about seven skeins of yarn to finish as well, which is the amount I spun these last two weeks. Over 1000 yards is not that bad at all!

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I think your bears on Etsy are such a great idea!
Jennifer said…
Thanks! I wish they sold a bit better, but they are fun to make nonetheless.

I really need to write up that pattern. I bet I could sell it.
Grey Walker said…
I bet you could, too.

Popular Posts