Ack. Started to cut and paste my Florida journal last night, but it has to be edited a bit for public consumption, so you're going to have to wait until tonight.

Starting this evening, I am going to begin my last ebay orgy. Everything Must Go, so please come and bid on my auctions. I will start them very cheaply. And I'm insuring/delivery confirming everything, so if the PO loses any more packages, I will have proof of shipping and not have to refund anyone's money again.

So. Anyway.

I got back from Florida Saturday evening around 9:15pm. Talked to Chris twice on the way home, just checking up on where we were. He wanted me to come to his parents' house Sunday, and I said okay, but after we get situated and I get unpacked. He started to get snippy, even then. I should have seen it coming.

Sunday, we took Bekah out to lunch at Cooker's, came back, and I was all packed up and ready to go. I called Chris' parents' house, but no one answered, so I left a message at 2:15pm on his voicemail and his parents' answering machine. Then I sat down and waited. I had wanted to leave from Bethel around 3-4, so I had time to leisurely unpack and stuff, but that obviously wasn't going to happen. At 3:30, Chris called. I explained I wanted to get home before dark so I could unpack. He offered me gas money if I came to spend a little time with him and his parents, and I did have fruit and peanut brittle for them, so I decided to go there for a little while.

Well... I did see it coming, after all, didn't I? Mom said he'd probably blow up when I got back. He did.

I get to his parents' house, and he's not home. So I sit on the couch and talk to my m-i-l about ghosts, of all things, and wait. 4:00 passes. 4:30. 4:45, they finally get back. I go outside, because Chris doesn't come in.

Well, he shoves the money into my hands, and tells me to get going since I'm in such a big hurry. I say, I can stay for a bit. He grunts and goes back to work. No "Hi, Welcome Back, I missed you," of course. Of course. 5:30. Dinner's ready. Having had a large lunch, I just eat a salad. I sit by Chris. He says not one word to me. His parents ask me how Florida was, I relate the story about the dishwasher, and our many disasters. (Coming soon) Chris doesn't speak to me. I'm getting a bit annoyed.

At 6:00, I say, enough. I tell them I'm going to head back, so I can unpack the truck in daylight. I go out back to say bye to Chris and he ignores me. He says, "You just came for the gas money anyway." I say, "Well, if I just came for the gas money, then why did I stick around for supper?" He says, "I expected you to leave." "Well, I'm going to go now. I want to unpack before dark." Grunt. He walks away.

Pissed, I go to the truck and get in. Chris appears around the corner of the house. I think, oh, he's come to apologize and say goodbye. hahahahaha. To make a long story short, he's come to yell at me and try to threaten me again with taking away the computer. I shouldn't have gone to Florida without him. I shouldn't have let my parents pay for the food. (I went to Florida with $40, btw.) My sister is trailer trash because she's moving in with her boyfriend and they're planning to get married and raise their child together. My family is stupid, coddles me, and that's why he moved to Columbus, to get away from family. etc., etc. In the end, after I tell him I will not be threatened, he tells me to drive to Columbus, pack up my stuff, and "run back to Mommy and Daddy." I think this is stupid, as it will mean I'd get to Columbus around 9pm, have to pack, then drive back to Cincy, then wake up at 5am to drive to work by 7:30. So as I drive away, I think, "I'm just going to go to Bethel and then I'll drive into work from there. I have clothes, after all. So I get to Bethel around 7:30, expecting him to call and apologize.

Two hours later, after I downloaded 400+ messages at my insight account (only five were actually valid), he calls. He's in Wilmington. Where am I?

Well, gee, I'm in Bethel, since I didn't see the point of driving four hours to pack up the truck and have nowhere to unload it. Bingo! Furious time. After hanging up on him three times, relating everything to my parents, and telling him to grow up, etc., etc., and being told come home or stay out, I finally got back at 12:30am. After he apologized. Again. Mom said he was juvenile. I agreed. Whole-heartedly. And mean, and a bully...

You all know what's going to happen now. I shouldn't have to spell it out.

But please, check out my auctions when I post them. The idea is to get rid of all the junk so I don't have that to worry about it anymore. Cause I'm not packing it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts