Afternoon!

Well, Heart's Desire is now at 76k, and I'm going to leave it there for now and let Vicki read the whole thing (so she can tell me what I did wrong, of course!) Anyone else want to read it? Drop me an email or leave a comment. All I'm really looking for is a general impression and continuity(sp?) comments.

The sequel is... okay. I'm getting flashes, at least, and that's what counts. It's standing at 2610 right now, and the plan is to get to 4k today. That shouldn't be a problem, since there's a hockey game on tonight and someone will be out of my hair. And I've at least read what I have of The Ninth Guest and found it to be good. So I'll be working on that as well the rest of the week.

Since the rest of the week consists of three days, I'd better get cracking. (I'm not counting Friday, since I'm leaving for Bethel from work. If I plan things right, I won't even have to stop at home before I leave.) I've already started to pack my bag, too. I feel all organized. :)

More later, perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts