Well, she's going to kill me for writing about this, but my sister Emily broke her foot while jumping off a skateboard. The way things have been going lately, my humor response is just hair-triggered at just about everything. Mom was not amused that I started laughing when she told me, but... it's like Fate is out to get me or something. Karma includes my family, darn it!

In other news... was invited to begin my vacation early again last night, but I'm not going to go into detail because I don't want to dwell on a stupid fight when I'm leaving tomorrow. So there. He claims he's going to clean the house top to bottom while I'm gone; I say more power to him. We shall see. And because of that argument, we didn't get to bed until 1am, so I am really tired this morning. Argh.

Fire and Water is at 5500 words, though, and I did get some done on The Ninth Guest yesterday at lunch. Or, at least I know where it's going now (I think.) I seem to have trouble beginning Jacob Lane stories, for some reason. So I'll be working on that on the way down to Florida. I figure if I don't get The Eighth Room finished or started, oh well. *g*

I still have to hotsync the Visor. I just didn't get to it last night. But I shall this evening, and get everything else ready to go so I can leave from work. (Although I might stop at home and change my clothes so I don't have to drive two hours in a dress...)

And evidently, President Bush is visiting OSU campus for graduation, so they are shutting down parts of the campus area because of him. I work near campus, darn it!! *sigh* The last time, when the Vice-President (Gore? I don't remember who it was) came to Columbus, I was stuck in traffic for two hours during rush hour because they wouldn't let anyone go while he was on his way to the airport. Argh. :( Hopefully, getting out of Columbus won't be too difficult.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts