Anyway. So I go to see this studio apartment. It's a great house, all brick, huge windows, Very Victorian, but alas, the apartment was too small. Literally. One medium-sized room, a tiny kitchen with space for a small table, a itsy bitsy bathroom... *sigh* If the only thing I did was write, it would be great. I could see the medium-sized room as a combo bedroom/office. Exposed brick walls, too. *sniff*

Oh well. :)

But... I've been thinking, and I think I'm going to go to the country. In all honesty, I don't like the traffic and city living. I think I can live with commuting, at least until 2005. That's not forever, after all. And I did commute to Dublin from Bexley for a year.

So I'm looking at Canal Winchester or Lancaster. The trick is to find a nice place that is safe and large enough for my stuff, and meets my criteria. :)

Heck, it took me a year to find this job; surely it won't take me that long to find an apartment.

I would like to move out by the end of our lease. I really would.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts