I have the inklings of a plot now, the start of a villain, and still no title. grrrrr. Perhaps I will dream of a title tonight. Hey, it's happened before.

I will, however, be forced (!!!) to bring my three handy folklore/superstition reference books to Florida with me. Oh darn. Research. *g*

And I have already been told once tonight to leave for vacation early, since you-know-who will not do the dishes while I'm folding laundry. Wrestling is much more important, of course.

Tomorrow, I load up one huge box of stuff to take to goodwill. This is the stuff that will not sell on ebay, and I really don't want to look at it anymore. I think I will ask Chris to take the box to goodwill, but it will be in the basement when I return, of course.

And I have written 2330 words of the sequel today. Doesn't my mind know I'm supposed to be working on The Ninth Guest? Sheesh.

Comments

Popular Posts