Let me tell you--Georgia Peaches are just... peachy. Wonderful. Yummy. I had to eat it over the sink. :)

Well, today I'm concentrating on upstairs, at least this afternoon. I might end up downstairs later on, but right now I'm in the bedroom. I'm going to clean out my closet and clean the bedroom. There will be more clothes to sell. Yippee. I am going to try to end up with only three weeks' worth of clothes. I was going for two weeks' worth, but I don't think I can pare it down to 14 sweaters and 14 shirts. This is hard!! I have many more sweaters and shirts than I do bottoms, btw. I don't think I even have two weeks' worth of bottoms, even if I combine the two.

Anyway, I am being ruthless. I've already cleaned out my jewelry box, and next is the bookcase next to my bed. Then I get to weed the clothes. Again. *sigh*

I'd be complaining a lot more, but it has to be done.

Chris is working this morning, or at least until noon. He wanted to go up to Alum Creek to rent a boat and go out on the lake, but it's going to be too expensive, in my opinion. We shall see.

Anyway, I haven't gotten the storage container yet, because I haven't had a chance to go there. I need to call them and see if they're open on weekends. One of my goals this weekend is to have to entire basement packed and auctions posted. I'm going to be up late tonight...

Oh, and I'm not writing until I reach my goals for the day/weekend, either. Fire and Water can wait until after I achieve peace of mind. As far as I'm concerned, everything can wait until then. The only things I have to do in the next month is get everything packed and stored away, find an apartment, and go from there.

More later, I'm sure. :)

Comments

Popular Posts