ARGHHH!!!

Why, oh, why, do crises HAVE to land on my doorstep?!?!? Can't I have one YEAR without any crises?!?!?!

Well, things that happened today:

1. I found out that after almost one year of consumer credit counseling, our debt has gone up, not down, by $2000. This is just for the credit cards, by the way, that we haven't been using, because the accounts have been closed. So we're looking into other options, because THIS SUCKS! The debt should be down, not up!! Sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks!! Anyone want to donate money?!? *g* (only half kidding) This is after ebay orgies, scrimping, going without, struggling to stay on the budget... AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?!?!?

I told Chris that this is why I'm so stressed. Damn it; those bills should be in good shape by now. Damn it all!

2. Cingular bills itself as "NO LONG DISTANCE AND NO ROAMING CHARGES AGAIN!" Well... evidently not. Since I now have a $247 phone bill to dispute. $170+ of that bill is from Florida, where they charged me for every stinking call. Needless to say, I'm pissed. (And no, my phone did not say "Cingular ROAM" at all. It said "Cingular Extend" once; the call wouldn't go through, so I didn't make a call at that time. The rest of the time, it had the normal menu. And guess how many Cingular stores and billboards I saw in Florida? Quite a few!!)

3. Um... my biography isn't finished, I ran out of checks and had to reorder so I can pay the bills... ARGHHH!!! And I have to go talk to the psychologist tomorrow? Oh joy. Oh rapture.

Damn. When it rains...

Hey, that's three things, though. That means the next three should be good things, dammit!!

Comments

Popular Posts