Called about that apartment, by the way. The rent was right--$370/month--but I still didn't feel right about it (and no washer/dryer hookup, at least until he "fixed the electricity." Uh-huh. He said rent would be $350/month until he fixed the electricity and put a new hot water heater in, but...) I don't think it will work out. I just don't have a good feeling about it.

So... the other people haven't called either. And I am thinking that this lease doesn't end until October of this year, because we signed the renewal late. I have to check about that. Anyway...

I'm writing. It's going well. In the first 50 pages, I got to kill two Hounds, and Sarah and Michael kissed for the first time. This could get very interesting. I'm trying to work out how Scarecrows fits in here, though, so I'm thinking they'll have to get separated somehow/when/why... I just haven't figured it out yet.

More later, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular Posts