I mean, seriously! I make more money now than I have my entire life. I've made bunches of money on ebay. The last full-price hardcover I bought was either American Gods or the fourth Harry Potter, whichever came last. We've bought some things, like a $100 cap for the truck, and a tool box for Chris, but we haven't been spending money left and right! We really haven't! At least, not on extra things. On bills, yeah.

I've been trying to catch up the bills for three years, damn it! THREE YEARS!! I went into the credit counseling trying to catch up the bills. I've not bought stuff I really wanted because of the damned bills. Chris doesn't have a new pair of work boots because of the damned bills. AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!

In all seriousness, I need to sell a book and get a decent advance if I'm ever going to get ahead here. This absolutely sucks. I am so furious with CCCS right now... Argh!

Comments

Popular Posts