For posterity: (And on a slightly lighter note (tone-wise, not weight-wise.)

The bookcase is in place. (That's the weight reference.) All painted and situated, and now I have lots more shelves to fill in the kitchen.

I planted four out of eight tomatoes in between the lettuces that are left. Some of the lettuces are starting to bolt, so I'm going to be eating salad every night for supper until they are gone. Hey, it's healthy!

Chloe keeps filching Mabel's dog biscuit jerky treats. I'm finding them all over, half eaten. (At least I think it's Chloe. Could be Mischa.) Someone also filched the paintbrushes out of Ethan's treasure basket (for when he poops in the potty, of course) and left them on the bathroom floor.

And I've given up on keeping my nail file intact. I've picked it up three times this week already.

I hate working 10-hour days, but I like being off on Mondays. There has to be a balance somewhere in the mess, but I haven't found it yet.

I'm on vacation in less than two weeks! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts