Well, Jenny could pull in the driveway right now and I wouldn't be worrying about it. Other than getting rid of a few things on the kitchen table and getting the rugs out of the dryer when they're done, I'm done.

I like this feeling! I could do more! But what?!

Well, it's that time of the month again. (No, not that time. Not yet, at least.) It's June 11! My sixth month anniversary in the house. Wow, how time flies.

I did get a lot done this month, but not everything on the list, of course. Still, I feel I made some major progress.

Last month's list:

1. Finish weeding flower beds/combining flower beds
2. Get rest of plants, mint & lemon balm from Mom & Dad's
3. Clean/organize entry room
4. Freezer to basement (maybe we'll get to it this time)
5. Clean/Organize green room
6. Buy paint for kitchen, paint kitchen wall, and install pot hook thingy

7. Get rest of my stuff from Mom and Dad's
8. Keep looking for a ceiling fan for the kitchen
9. Continue to bag up garbage from shed and roll carpet for trash from front porch
10. Post stuff I don't want from the shed and house onto ebay or Cincy Buy, Sell, Trade

Okay. A rundown:

1. I didn't get this done, because it's harder than I thought to take up sod and I only have so much strength. However, I did get a lot more done.

2, 3, 4-- Well, not this time, at least.

I think #5 was a major accomplishment, and #6 I just got finished with today. (Installing the pot holder.)

7 , well, I don't have any excuse, really.

8, I still haven't found one I like.

9 & 10--in essence, I did continue to do #9, although I'm not done yet. And I'm counting #10 because I did manage to get rid of the radiator covers, another major thing.

(This month's list will be another post.)

Comments

Popular Posts