It's raining, and somewhere in my neighborhood, someone is mowing their grass. They started about three minutes ago. I'm not sure why they're bothering, since it just doesn't make sense to mow grass while it's wet. (Not to mention that it's getting dark, too.)

Mabel and I visited the backyard neighbor and her daughter this evening. Mabel was very good, even if she did run into my hand with her teeth. (My fault, really. And I will have bruises on my palm. Oh well.) She loves the backyard neighbor, though, and always looks for her when we go out to go potty. Luckily, she'd already gone potty when we saw her. (She tends not to go if she has too much of an audience.)

I get to play being single again, since Bekah and Ethan are off to Florida for two whole weeks. I have a long list of stuff to get done while they're gone. It should be interesting, to say the least. (I'm actually looking forward to some alone-time.)

I'm getting two bookcases from Mom and Dad in the near future. They match the purple bookcase in the kitchen, so I will be able to have my wall of bookcases in the kitchen with one left over. It will look nice.

I didn't get anything done tonight, really. I meant to paint, but then I decided to wait until tomorrow night or Friday.

One night during these two weeks I might do an all-nighter. We'll see. For now, I'm off to write a bit before I go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts