Update:

Everyone is home. I swear Ethan grew taller while he was gone.

I got all sorts of cool things, including (Jenny, I thought you'd appreciate this one) a sign that says "If you want the best seat in the house... move the cat!" ;)

I also got more cane beads from my source, another sign to hang in my kitchen, fudge, peaches, and some other cool stuff.

Dad bought a ceiling fan that ended up being too small, however he fixed the one that is currently in the kitchen. Now we can have it on low and medium without thinking it will shake itself to death. Yay Dad!

I have an Arts & Crafts style oak rocking chair for the front porch (needs major cleaning and reupholstering), and two bookcases to paint (also sitting on the front porch for the time being.)

Mabel and I took a walk around the really long block this evening, which was nice. She did very well, once we got going.

I have a miniature rosebush that's blooming its heart out in the backyard--it's pale pink and doesn't smell, but it looks pretty.

Mom and Dad liked the color combination I came up with for the bookcase. Sometimes this weekend I will take a picture of it and post it so everyone can see how cool it ended up looking.

And I'm writing Chapter 4. It's going well.

Comments

Popular Posts