Two evenings in a row around 7pm, the humidity that had plagued us all day dropped considerably. It felt like the temperature had dropped at least 10 degrees, but it was still 80+ outside. Really strange!

Tonight, I took advantage of the drop and worked outside a bit. Mabel helped by eating grass. If she'd eat what I was trying to pull out, that would be one thing, but she just looked silly, imo. I got some more of the one flowerbed weeded, and then worked on the other side of the house a bit, chopping down pokeweed and pulling out weeds.

It was nice to be able to work outside for a change. I'm hoping this happens more often.

However, inside the house is still rather hot and muggy, at least upstairs. I have the fan running, but my room doesn't feel any cooler yet. I guess I won't be going to bed very early tonight.

Ack. I just remembered I have to clean out my car. Gotta go!

Comments

Popular Posts