And just for posterity--it is lovely outside today. About 75, warm, with a nice breeze. My room gets a great cross-breeze if I open both windows, and they're open wide. (North and East-facing windows.)

I have decided what to make my Mom for Christmas, and it shouldn't be too difficult, either. I might have to creat a top secret blog for Christmas present ideas and progress, though, since I also have a good idea of what I want to make Dad for Christmas as well.

And I think I've (finally) figured out what is up with Chapter 20. I have to go back and change a couple of things, but at least I have a good progression in mind now. (The two storylines are finally going to meet!)

It is weird. The headache and general icky feeling are largely gone, but if I press lightly around my right eye (near my temple) it hurts. I am wondering if I slammed my head into something and just now am noticing the pain? I do vaguely remember hitting my head on my car over the weekend... Dunno.

Comments

Popular Posts