Well, I'm up late tonight. Obviously. And I'm going to the RenFaire tomorrow with Jenny, so I really should get to bed.

Misty (KITTEN!!) slipped past me down the basement this evening while I was changing the battery on the smoke alarm. I had to chase her all over the basement, and after scaring her half to death (she was quite wild when first found by my coworker, so she regressed) when I tried to grab her, I ended up having to fish for a kitten in the crawlspace with a jingle ball tied to a string and some canned cat food.

Argh!

At least it worked, and she is now safe.

Bekah and I went to Target tonight and ended up finding a cartload of stuff on clearance. The most expensive thing she bought were two rugs--one for her room and one for the green room--at $13.98 each. The most expensive thing I bought was a down throw in orange with little cream colored flowers for $10.98. The cheapest thing I bought was $.74, which were some kitchen implements we needed. I did get another set of sheets, too, which brings my total up to four sets of jersey sheets in brown, denim blue, light blue, and charcoal. Not bad. We also ended up with two of the ottomans that I saw at Goodwill--for $4.98 each. And Bekah got two flowered ones with wheels for $4.98 each as well. Definitely some good buys.

Now, though, I should get to bed before I never wake up tomorrow morning.

(It's all Misty's fault.)

Comments

Popular Posts