Rumpke took everything! That means there's no more carpet left at all! Yay!! (I should have gotten rid of the rest of it months ago, but you know how that goes...) It took them a while to get everything, but they took it. Yay for Rumpke!

I sorted stuff in the entry room yesterday, and ran out of room, so this morning I'm carrying the sorted stuff (at least my stuff) to the correct rooms and leaving it at that. I have a small pile and a box or two left to sort, and then the floor to clean. Not too bad, although I've saved the hardest room for last: the dining room will take me a while to get done.

If I don't get my office in shape by 9/11, then it will be the only room left. I won't complain too loudly at that. I'm still kicking around where to put the fabric and storystuff, which are the biggest piles at the moment. (Fabric is bigger, though. I could make two dozen quilts (including the backing) and still have fabric left over.)

Leo is probably a girl, and thus will probably be Cleo. If I remember to bring my camera, I'll take a pic today, 'cause we're going to Mom and Dad's to pick apples later on.

Comments

Popular Posts