Ouch. My head hurts. I think part of it is that I didn't get much sleep last night, and since our computers were down for the third day in a row at work (they did come back up after lunch, but it was too late then), I really just wanted to sleep.

I came home with a headache, took Mabel out, and climbed into bed. Woke up in time to eat supper, and now I'm drooping again. I don't think I'll get any writing done tonight, unfortunately. I'm right at a good spot, of course.

Cleo and Chloe are still feuding, but since Cleo insists on chasing Chloe, I don't really blame Chloe for getting mad.

Mabel didn't want to relinquish her pillow for her crate this morning. And she's sleeping on it now. I think I've created a monster. (And I'm thinking about making her another one, maybe out of some of the upholstery fabric I have floating around here. That should be strong enough to withstand her claws.)

Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts