27 tomatoes planted and staked in the big garden. Holes for 12 more dug. Holes for 15 peppers dug, along the side where I envisioned them. Lima beans are planted, as well as malabar spinach and lemon cucumber seeds. I started putting more string on the trellis, too.

Have to figure out two things: the bush beans and the sweet potatoes. And where to put more peppers.

I broke for lunch, but I've been mulching as I think about it. My issue (which really isn't that much of an issue) is that we are talking about the middle of the garden for the sweet potatoes and the bush beans. And since the sweet potatoes are going to be in evidence longer than the squash and/or the cucumbers, should I plant them in front of the squash and the cucumbers, knowing they will spread out? Or what?

Also, where am I going to plant my sesame?

This is why I usually have a garden plan, which didn't quite work out this year.

Comments

Popular Posts