This was actually the first time since I bought my mower that I mowed the front, back, and side yards all at once. On a full charge, I had absolutely no problem whatsoever finishing my entire yard. I even have battery power leftover. It had one green light at the end (the max is three green lights.)

I thought I was mowing on the second-to-highest setting when actually, I was mowing on the third-to-lowest setting, so I changed the setting because I don't need my grass that short. And although the grass in the backyard was a bit thick and wet still (if you remember, the backyard didn't get mowed the last time, so it hadn't been mowed in a month) it only actually clogged a bit at the very end.

I could probably get away with mowing the backyard once every three weeks, but that would mess up my every-two-weeks rule (and really, that rule is only for the front yard) but I might just let the backyard slide if I run out of time. It's good I can do that.

I did not do any trimming, but that's not as important as the mowing. That can wait.

Comments

Popular Posts