Beans are planted. I planted them beside the peppers going up the hill. Not my first choice, but it should work. The peppers, too, are planted, and I have room for more. I also planted more tomatoes. I have fourteen tomatoes left to plant, and as many peppers as I want to plant left to plant. I also have to leave room for Mom's peppers and more of my own, which aren't quite ready yet.

And then, sweet potatoes. I could plant the sweet potatoes out back again. I wasn't all that happy with them last year, but that's because the blackberries went nutso everywhere. The blackberries are a bit more controlled (at least at the moment) this year.) If I plant the sweet potatoes out back, then I will have plenty of room for the rest of the tomatoes and peppers, and also a row of sesame (which really doesn't take up that much room.) And then, that's it, except for mulching, which will be a job.

It's getting awfully hot out there right now, so I am taking a break for an hour. I'm going to work in the entry room. (Of course, I'm wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt and jeans, so that could be why I'm hot. But then again, no bug bites!) And it's 66 degrees inside, which feels really nice. No air conditioning yet!

Comments

Popular Posts