And now that I'm finished?

I have three novels I've been sitting on for months--actually, over a year, maybe two for one. Those need to be submitted.

I have my next project to decide upon. It will either be the next Karen Montgomery story, which I did start, way back when, or the next Beth-Hill book. I think. My subconscious might surprise me.

I will sit on Whippoorwill for a bit, and then reread (I'll probably reread it today for glaring inconsistencies and to fix a few obvious issues) and submit that as well.

I have Deadfall, which I have to do something with. And the third part of Jeril & Lyenel's story, which needs to be finished and might be longer than the other two.

So yeah. Plenty of work, writing-wise.

(And that's just the writing end of things. I have clean-up the garden and all of that to do as well.)

Comments

Popular Posts