Garden check:

--Blueberries are alive! All three of them! Yay!!

--Of course the blackberries are alive; I think they would live through a nuclear winter. But still, YAY! Not so yay is that they are everywhere, and I will be digging bunches up to move them this spring.

--Currants are also alive! Four! They are loaded with buds!

--My garlic chives are up!

--And so is my bloody dock! I can have sour in my salad!

--The ligonberries are also alive! Both of them! I guess they are evergreen? I did not know this.

--The wintergreen is, alas, dead.

--My crocuses are blooming, of course.

--Strawberries are showing signs of life.

--The mint is not up yet. That's probably a good thing, considering last year.

(Still to check: the apple trees, the regular chives, the ornamental grass)

Comments

Popular Posts