Ethan came to spend the night yesterday, and we went to see Despicable Me. Not in 3D, either, which I could care less about and rather prefer. (It gives me a headache to wear a pair of glasses over my glasses.) It was a good movie, if a bit predictable.

We made cookie cutter pizzas last night for supper, and pancakes for breakfast, and then he went out to help me pick blackberries this morning, whereupon I took a header in the blackberries when I over-reached for a juicy morsel. I'm fine, but luckily I was wearing dark pants, because it looks like I smashed into quite a few.

Another quart of blackberries this morning. Two cucumbers, two peppers, a nice big handful of beans, and a couple of tomatoes, which I ate.

We camped out on the living room floor. The original idea was that he would sleep on the spare mattress on the living room floor and I'd sleep on my bed, but then he said he wanted me to sleep downstairs too so we could "camp out." So I said fine, but that he'd have to sleep on the couch. I think he was probably more comfy. I woke up with a backache, but it's gone now, thanks to my fall into the blackberries.

Now he is watching TV and I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. We're going to have leftover pizza for lunch, and then we'll be off to Mom and Dad's to pick up Elsa and Em, and then we're all going down the road to Goodwill (I promised him I'd take him there on our way back) and to visit Bekah and the baby and deliver Ethan back home.

Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts