Hi. My name is Jennifer, and I can't resist a good deal. Especially when it involves spinning wheels, apparently.

The only two items I bought at Burlington this month were spinning wheels. There were four (I brought Ema Bleu, but did not sell her, so I guess I'm going to repair/fix up her anyway)--the non-functional one from last month, Ema Bleu, a lovely oak castle-style wheel, and a massive Great Wheel with a 47" wheel.

The latter three came home with me.
Here is Gertrude:

(I do have all the pieces; they just need a little repair.)

And here is the Princess:


The Princess doesn't actually have a name yet. We are working on that. But she works; I spun on her today, although she needs a bit of oil.

And now it's quite obvious that I don't need to search out spinning wheels; they will come to me.

Comments

Popular Posts