So I went out in search of blackberries and ended up with more white currants (I thought they were finished, but I missed a bunch), about a cup of blackberries (which I am eating), a small amount of raspberries (also, eating), and four blueberries (of course I am eating them too.)

What a great dessert!!

I also picked one cucumber, a handful of cherry tomatoes, and one larger yellow tomato (I think if I remember, I will have a tomato and miracle whip sandwich for supper tomorrow.)

I really need to get a picture of my corn tasseling, because the colored corn's pollen is different colored than the others (or regular corn, for that matter.) How cool is that?!


(And I've written over 1000 words on Scarecrows--dare I say I have a WIP?)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
Eating your dessert as you pick it has got to be one of the best things in the world!
Jennifer said…
I would have to agree with you there! :)

I could leave the mosquitoes behind, however.

Popular Posts