Work-in-progress:


Obviously I have the most important part (my computer) set up already. I don't have the drawers in my desk down yet, and half the rolltop deskbottom is sitting in the hallway, but I have my computer back online! Ha!

I actually think I have room for my blue cabinet beside my blue desk. Which would look nice. I just have to measure it, and... carry it downstairs. :(

(You should see the piles and boxes of stuff behind me, though... I can't believe what I had on/in that rolltop deskbottom!!)

ETA: I left the half table in place. I can clearly see under it now (I turned it around) so I can stop any potential kitty hijinks. There is also potential storage space there as well, if I have something that needs to be stored (my hope is that I can just leave that part of the floor open to breathe a bit.) So right at the moment, I have the half table, the typewriter desk, and my blue desk. I'm planning to leave the pine shelf on the half table as it sits, and put bookcases across the back of the typewriter desk. I may bring the blue bookshelf that goes on top of my blue desk downstairs as well, but then I'll have to move the picture that is hanging on the wall. Not a huge deal, however.

Comments

Popular Posts