I'm tired this morning, but not dead like last month. I think--despite the fact that my feet hurt last night and I'm pretty sure I have a blister--those shoes work well enough for me not to be hobbling too much the next day. It's the concrete, ugh.

So anyway, this is my last day of vacation. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I really don't want to do a lot today, because I'm tired still, despite sleeping in until 8am. And it's already hot and muggy in here. I imagine I'll have the air on again. *sigh*

I do have to take some packages to the PO, and I have to do some laundry and bake bread. And wash some dishes. Other than that, I'll be picking blackberries and garden stuff, but that's about it.

(Oiling the new spinning wheel, maybe gluing Gertrude's pieces. Writing, of course. And spinning.)

Comments

Popular Posts