And another thing to add to the post below: Electricity Usage.

My electric bill is usually around $45/month. For the past few months, it has been around $35, and last month, for some reason, it was a hair under $25. (And the cost per whatever actually went up. I don't get it.)

Honestly, the only thing I've done differently is swap out my toaster for a toaster oven. I highly doubt that is such a phenomenal shift in electricity usage. I am not sure what the difference is, but I'm wondering--how low can I get it to go? Under $20?

I have a full-sized fridge and a full-sized chest freezer. I have a clothes dryer as well. And the toaster oven. I have an electric lawnmower (that gets charged) and an electric washer. All of my lights are fluorescent.

I've made a pledge to hang out my laundry more often, which will mean, of course, fixing the clothesline a bit. And I've already made a pledge to have less screen time.

Maybe that will do the trick?

Comments

Popular Posts