I hope I'm wrong, but since the gas prices barely fell after they went up $.30 this week, I predict we hit $4.00 or more a gallon next week.

Last year in late April gas was $4.15 a gallon; it's only late March and that does not bode well for the rest of the spring. My wallet cannot sustain $4/gallon gas. If it goes any higher than that, I'm not going to be able to afford to drive to work. And I'm not joking at all.

I have probably ruined my chances at having a $20/month electric bill, since I plugged in my lawnmower this evening, but we'll see. I'm thinking of using the reel mower a bit more this year, and I'm also considering something else, but I have to wait to hear if it would even be possible first.

I have a loooong list of things to do this weekend and only two days to do them in. It's going to be a busy weekend.

ETA: One of my goals is to get to the point in Scarecrows where I'm writing all new content. I have a bit to go yet; I'm on 184 of  380 at the moment. But since the majority of the major changes comes soon, I'm pretty confident I'll reach that goal this weekend. We'll see, however...

Comments

Popular Posts