For supper tonight, a crustless turnip greens and kale quiche. Turnip greens and kale from the garden--both lived through the winter--chives from the pot out front, garlic chives from the kitchen garden, eggs from a local supplier (including duck eggs!), milk from the grocery store, but you can't have everything.

Crustless, because I didn't have the ingredients for a crust; I desperately need to buy flour. Which means I should probably go fill out that survey at KAF so I can get my $10 coupon, hmm?!

ETA: Oh, I'll definitely be making this again. It's delicious!!

Comments

Grey Walker said…
That quiche sounds great. I often make quiches without crusts, now. I tried it once and it worked so well that I don't bother with the crust very often anymore. I guess they're more like fritattas than quiches, but either way, they're delicious.

Popular Posts