Bedroom is done. All I have to do is sweep. So that's the first thing I'm going to do this morning after breakfast, I think.

I really like blogs. This helps me keep my thoughts in order, you know? And gives me a running log of my thoughts. *g* As if anyone really cares. :)

I have seven things to do today. All of these things should be emminently(sp?) possible to finish. If I spend Monday evening cleaning downstairs, then on New Year's Day and beyond, I can tackle the basement. Yippee! Kind of.

I could have started from the basement up, but I knew there were things upstairs that I wanted to take down the basement, and upstairs needed to be cleaned and organized as well. So yeah, I'm leaving the basement until last, but I think I'm okay with that. I'd better be, at least.

Worked for about two hours on the new AbNo yesterday. Will work on it for only one hour today, methinks, unless I happen to get done early. We'll see.

More later, I'm sure...

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts